Best use in conjunction with Whiff-B-Gone Carpet Powder
1. Mix Whiff-B-Gone Carpet Cleaner with warm water in a bucket.
2. Wash the area with the carpet cleaner.
3. Dry to damp (suggest use towels).
4. Apply Whiff-B-Gone Carpet Powder.
5. Wait to dry then vacuum Whiff-B-Gone Carpet Powder away
If odor is stubborn and remains, repeat process.
- If contents make contact with skin, eyes or mouth and irritation occurs, wash thoroughly with clean water and soap. If irritation persists, seek medical attention. - Although non-toxic, keep out of reach of children - only toxic if consumed in large volumes >20kg - Not for Consumption
Help Line - 010 020 4797
Please recycle after use
Storage and Disposal Store in a cool, dry area. If empty, place in trash or offer for recycling if available 250g
Whiff B Gone Powder
Carpet Odour Cleaner
The wet damp smell on our carpets, almost impossible to remove. Not any more.! Whiff B Gone carpet shampo and carpet powder used together removes the stinky smells and leaves a sweet cent afterwards.