Grease, grease, greasy stoves and surrounds hard to remove? Sparking Sally does the trick by removing the grease like nothing before.
Quantity Discount available
R 99.00(VAT incl.)
Pay By Credit Card
IDEAL FOR CERAMIC SURFACES & GLASS TOP STOVES
non scratch • non toxic
For household and office use:
1. Add 2-4 teaspoons to 1 cup of boiling water.
2. Stir thoroughly until all the granules are dissolved.
3. Pour elements into a clean container, for best results
use a spray container.
4. Spray surface with a fine jet spray.
5. Leave to dry and remove the white residue with a clean
6. Polish the surface with a clean dry cotton cloth.
Add more granules to the hot water for more stubborn areas.
- If contents make contact with skin, eyes or mouth and irritation occurs, wash thoroughly with clean water and soap. If irritation persists, seek medical attention. - Although non-toxic, keep out of reach of children - only toxic if consumed in large volumes >20kg - Not for Consumption
Help Line - 010 020 4797
Please recycle after use
Storage and Disposal Store in a cool, dry area. If empty, place in trash or offer for recycling if available 250g